优盛彩票平台

您的位置  英语听力  英文演讲

外贸出差的商务英语口语会话

  越来越多的小伙伴开始重视英语的学习,因为在职场中,掌握商务英语的运用很重要。下面,沪江小编给大家分享的是关于外贸出差的商务英语口语会话,大家可以作为练习。

优盛彩票平台  A: Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?

  A:对不起,请问这是纺织公司的办公室吗?

  B: Yes, What can I do for you?

优盛彩票平台  B:是的 ,有什么事能帮你吗?

  A: I'm from CTC Trade Company. Here is my card.

  A:我来自CTC 贸易公司,这是我的名片。

优盛彩票平台  B: Welcome to our corporation. I'm in charge of the export business.

  B:欢迎光临我们公司。我负责出口业务。

  A: I'm glad to meet you here. You're Ms. ...

  A:见到你很高兴,你是……?

  B: I'm Qin Hai. Do sit down, won't you?

  B:我是秦晖,请坐。

  A: Thank you, Ms. Qin. I'm here to discuss the possibility f establishing business relations with your corporation.

优盛彩票平台  A:谢谢你,秦女士。我是来与你探讨一下与贵公司建立业务关系的可能性的。

  B: We'd be very glad to do so. Have you seen the exhibits displayed in the hall?

  B:我们很高兴这样做。你看到我们大厅的展品了吗?

  A: Yes, I had a look around yesterday. I wish I could have them all. Can you give me a price list with specifications?

  A:是的,我昨天看了一下。真希望都买了。你能给我一个附有各种产品的报价单吗?

  B: Yes, of course. If you make an inquiry, we can make you a firm offer.

优盛彩票平台  B:当然可以。如果你询价,我们可以给你报实盘。

优盛彩票平台  A: Thank you very much.

  A:非常感谢。

优盛彩票平台  A: Good morning, Mr. Johnson. I'm Liu Peng, manager of the corporation.

  A:早上好,约翰逊先生。我是刘鹏,是公司的经理。

  B: Glad to meet you, Mr. Liu.

  B:见到你很高兴,刘先生。

  A: Welcome to our corporation.

  A:欢迎你来到我们公司。

  B: Thanks for your invitation.

  B:谢谢你的邀请。

  A: We've been doing good business with each other. I hope our cooperation will be further promoted by your visit.

  A:我们之间的生意一直都做的很好。我希望你的来访能促进我们的合作。

优盛彩票平台  B: I do hope so. Your development of electrical products has been remarkable. And I'd like to order some electrical appliances from your corporation this time.

  B:我也希望如此。贵公司对电器产品的开发已取得惊人的成就。这次我想从公司订购一些家用电器。

优盛彩票平台  A: Our corporation is a big business in electrical appliances. You may choose whatever you like best.

  A:我们公司是生产家用电器的大型企业。你尽可以选购喜欢的产品。

  B: Would you tell me some more details?

优盛彩票平台  B:你能多给我介绍一些情况吗?

  A: With pleasure. Why not go to the showroom? I'll show you around. We have all kinds of products displayed here.

  A:很乐意。我们到展厅去好吗?我可以带你看一看,那儿陈列有我们各式各样的产品、

  B: Great! Let's go!

  B:太好了!我们去吧。

  A: Step on it, please. I have a plane to catch at two.

  A:请开快点。我要赶2点的飞机。

优盛彩票平台  B: I'm doing my best, sir.

优盛彩票平台  B:我尽量吧,先生。

优盛彩票平台  A: Are we gonna make all the red lights?

  A:我们来得及通过所有的红灯吗?

  B: I can't help it, sir. You don't want me to run a red light, do you?

优盛彩票平台  B:没办法,先生。你该不会要我闯红灯吧?

  A: Of course not. What I mean is to pick it up. You're going too slowly.

  A:当然不是。我是说快点。你开得太慢了。

  B: No, I am not, sir. This is a 45-mile-per-hour zone. I don't want to over speed, if I get a ticket for speeding, which will further delay your arrival at the airport.

优盛彩票平台  B:不,先生。我开得并不慢。这里的限速是45英里每小时。我不想超速。如果我因为超速被开罚单的话,你到机场的时间会更晚。

优盛彩票平台  大家在学习商务英语的时候可以登录沪江英语网,沪江网上面有很多针对商务英语的学习方法和资讯,对大家在学习过程中能起到很大的帮助。

免责声明:本站所有信息均搜集自互联网,并不代表本站观点,本站不对其真实合法性负责。如有信息侵犯了您的权益,请告知,本站将立刻处理。联系QQ:1640731186
热网推荐更多>>